Dr. Cindy M. Duke
- Fertility Doctor – Founding Physician of the Nevada Fertility Institute
- GriPSSI Podcast – Host of the Girl Powered Success and Survival International Podcast
- Virologist and Consultant
Dr. Cindy M.P. Duke is a highly respected and accomplished Las Vegas based Physician Entrepreneur, Virologist, International Telemedicine Expert, Motivational Speaker, Blogger, and Influencer who has a highly engaged social media presence.
An M.D. Ph.D trained Physician Scientist, Dr. Cindy has trained at some of the top medical institutions in the United States, including Johns Hopkins Hospital and Yale School of Medicine. She is Board Certified in Gynecology and Obstetrics and Fellowship Trained in Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility (REI). In her day job, Dr. Cindy is the Founding Physician, Medical and Laboratory Director of the Nevada Fertility Institute — a full service Fertility Clinic and surgical facility serving an international clientele. Dr. Cindy is also a Clinical Assistant Professor at the University of Nevada, Las Vegas School of Medicine, where she plays a role in Resident and Medical Student Education. Her current Research efforts have focused on the intersection of Healthcare delivery with technology and how that can be used to close gaps in accessing medical care.
TV or Other Media Appearances
- BlackDoctor.org Live Facebook Broadcast
- Featured as one of the Top Doctors for 2018 & 2019 – Last Vegas Sun Introducing Health Care
- Quarterly’s Top Doctors for 2018 (The experts you should know, as voted on by their peers)
- Featured writer on Startup (Invasion of Privacy or Protective Parenting: How Parents’ Virginity Obesssion Afflicts Human Rights)
- Special Guest on TV 6’s Morning Edition to Discuss the COVID 19 Pandemic
- April cover for the special edition of Ellese & Co Magazine
- Special Guest on “Roland Martin Unfiltered”
- Special Guest on Business First AM
- Mentioned on Parade
Related by Category
If you are a Black Woman Physician and want to grow your brand and network, join the directory.